The Academy program is the Ohio State implementation of College Credit Plus created by the state of Ohio and is a partnership between Ohio State, the high school, and the student and his or her parents or guardian. Ohio State College Credit Plus policies replace the former Post Secondary Enrollment Options Program (PSEOP).
Mature Content Notice
Please note: Ohio Revised Code requires us to inform parents and students of the following:
"The subject matter of a course enrolled in under the college credit plus program may include mature subject matter or materials, including those of a graphic, explicit, violent, or sexual nature, that will not be modified based upon college credit plus enrollee participation regardless of where course instruction occurs."
Webinar: Top 10 Tips for CCP Parents and Families
Hosted by: The Ohio Department of Higher Education (ODHE) and The Ohio Alliance of Dual Enrollment Partnerships (OADEP)
- Understanding the importance of students advocating for themselves
- Following career and college pathways
- Completing degrees timeline
- Understanding financial aid
- Transferring to another college
- Learning about adult concerns
- Weighting of grades
- Seekings class rank and valedictorian status
- Knowing how the funding works
- Managing student time