How to Apply
To be considered for admission to the Academy program, students must submit the online application and accompanying materials by the deadline (see "Dates and Deadlines" below).
Online Application - click the link to create an account, or to log in and complete the application. Navigate by clicking on the tabs at the top of the page - the last page is "Submit." You will receive an email confirmation once your application is submitted.
- School Information Form. Have your school counselor or principal click the link to the online form, complete it and email it to to email@example.com.
- Official transcripts of course work (7th and 8th grade students can submit middle school grades, high school students must submit high school transcripts). Transcripts should be emailed to to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the School Information Form.
- College Readiness Assessments. Students applying to the Columbus campus will need to submit ACT or SAT scores. Regional Campus students can submit ACT, SAT or Accuplacer scores. (Note: OSU Academy will NOT accept Accuplacer test scores from other institutions.)
Suggested webbrowsers to complete the on-line application are Internet Explorer, Firefox or Safari (the site doesn't seem to work well with Google Chrome). If the application stops responding, you may need to close any open tabs and re-launch the application site.
After You Apply
- You will receive an email confirming that we have received your application. If you don’t receive this, check to make sure the application is submitted.
- You will receive an email that instructs you to set up an Ohio State username and password a few days after we receive your application.
- You can check your status online at BuckeyeLink(link is external) or by visiting the Applicant Center.
- Applications are reviewed by the undergraduate admissions office and decisions are sent to the email address you used in your application.